QuickLift: What is it and is it Right For You?
Maybe you’ve heard about the QuickLift from friends or from browsing online; but what is it? To start, it’s one style of many types of facelifts. It is a true facelift but is slightly less invasive and requires less downtime than a traditional one.
The purpose of the QuickLift is to rejuvenate the lower half of the face for a more youthful appearance. The procedure tightens and lifts the cheek and jowl area. Here are some ways to tell if QuickLift might be a good option for you:
- If you have loose, lax skin, especially around the cheeks.
- If you have large smile lines around the mouth.
- If the skin around under or around your neck is looser than you would like.
- If you are interested in a more youthful appearance in the face from a less drastic procedure, or are a younger patient with early signs of aging.
- If you have minimal time for recovery.
It is important to note that the QuickLift does not fix problems with the upper or lower eyelids and forehead areas. If you are a good candidate for the QuickLift but would also like to improve these other areas, you may need a separate surgery to get the results you are looking for. About half of the patients that visit Dr. DeMars for QuickLift also opt for an additional procedure for this purpose.
Still want more information, or would like to schedule a consultation? Call 503-253-3458 or visit our contact page.